The entire cemetery is cleaned of all Holiday ornaments, flowers, balloons and violations (see below)
CAUTION: water used is well water NOT suitable for drinking.
• All personal items NOT wanting to be discarded should be removed by family as the cemetery is not
responsible for any items left at grave side. Nothing is to exceed the height & width of your headstone.
• Notifications are done in advance via our Facebook page, our website, our automated phone attendant and signs posted
at all entrance gates.
1st Cleaning Done to ALL Sections after Winter Holidays beginning Jan (weather permitting)
2nd Cleaning Done to ALL Sections prior to Easter
3rd Cleaning Done to ALL Sections prior to Mother’s Day
• 4th Cleaning Done to ALL Sections in JULY
• 5th Cleaning Done to ALL Sections in OCTOBER
Fresh cut are permitted during April thru September months. (Receptacles must not retain water) Artificial / Plastic are permitted during winter seasons (October thru March)
• MOSQUITOS – During the months of May thru Oct, per the Board of Health’s mandate to reduce West Nile and Zeka, receptacles of any kind (vases, cones, pots) must not retain water. Fines of $1000 may be imposed to the plot owner.
• PALMS – permitted during LENT and will be removed prior to Mother’s Day.
• CHRISTMAS WREATHS – must be 18” in diameter or less and will be removed early January
(use of wire will make rust marks/scratches on stone. Instead use rope or twine.
In order to maintain the beauty of your loved one’s resting place, we request that: NO flowers, wreaths, pictures or other items be
placed or attached to any crypt fronts (slabs). Residue from the back of adhesive will discolor marble.
References are found on the back of the deed, on the back of the VISITOR maps and on the signs in Holy Cross and Mother Teresa Sections.
VIOLATIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Shrubbery, trees, hedges or bushes; chairs, benches, water cans, glass bottles, jars or vases; flower boxes or potted plants;
wood/metal/cement crosses, vigil lamps and pictures.
• Fences, Rocks, Statues, Candles, Balloons or Past Holiday ornaments will be removed immediately without notification.
Should you have any questions please contact the office.
• Plantings in the Lawn Crypt Sections are not permitted. Only artificial and fresh cut flowers. Lawn crypt sections include;
Holy Cross Flat, Mother Teresa, Padre Pio and Section 22 (Old Cemetery).
• All decorations cannot exceed the height and width of the headstone, and must be within 18” of the stone.
• Board of Health prohibits any vases that accumulation standing water during the months of April 1st to Oct 31st. $1000 fine for each
infraction can be imposed on deed owner.